You know what I bet right now?
I bet you're thinking
"I can not believe this girl is going to try to tell me how to make the most basic toast in the world"
Well, sorry, cause I am.
Because this toast is beyond amazing. And it is worth sharing with the people I love.
- 2 slices fresh, crusty sourdough bread
- 1 avocado
- 1 tsp sunflower seeds
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- salt and freshly cracked pepper
- dried chili flakes to taste
- 1 egg
- Heat olive oil or butter in a nonstick pan. When oil is hot, crack egg in. Spoon excess oil or butter over egg yolk until the whites are set and the yolk is still runny. Remove pan from heat.
- Toast bread in toaster to desired crispiness.
- In a bowl, mash the avocado with lemon juice, salt, chili flakes and sunflower seeds.
- Remove bread from toaster, add avocado mixture and top with the egg. Finish with the freshly cracked black pepper.