- 1 bunch of asparagus
- 2 tbsps olive oil
- sea salt and ground pepper
- 20 slow roasted cherry tomatoes (recipe here)
- 10 basil leaves, chiffonade
- 1 oz crumbly goat cheese
- 3 tbsp milk
- juice of half a lemon
- 1 tsp thyme leaves
- Heat the oven to 200˚ F. Slice the tomatoes in half and coat with OO, salt and pepper. Roast cut side up for 2 hours.
- Toss the asparagus with oil, salt and pepper and sauté on hot pan until for a few minutes of each side.
- To make dressing, heat all ingredients gently until warm and incorporated.
- Assemble: Place spears on the bottom, about scatter tomatoes and basil over them and drizzle with the dressing.