- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup almonds
- 1 cup walnuts (roughly chop half)
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cut maple syrup
- 2 tbsp molasses
- 2 tsps ginger
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp cloves
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Pre heat over to 300˚ F. Blend almonds and half the walnuts in food processor until finely ground.
- Combine all dry ingredients and mix well
- Melt coconut oil with maple syrup and molasses and whisk until fully combined. Remove from heat and whisk in vanilla.
- Add the maple syrup mixture to the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and pour mixture onto it and flatten it out to about 1/4 an inch thick (you may need two baking sheets depending on the size of yours).
- Take another sheet of parchment and cover the mixture and then take another baking sheet and place that onto of the parchment and press down. (you basically have made a granola sandwich so that the granola is in the middle, parchment on either side and then the baking sheets.
- Bake for about 45 minutes, rotating halfway through.