- 1 & 1/2 cups white whole wheat flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp water
- Place two cups of flour on the counter top and make a well in the center. Crack the two eggs inside the well and add water and olive oil.
- Scramble the wet ingedients together slowly incorporating the flour into it. Continue to do so until it comes together as a dough
- Knead the dough until smooth; with whole wheat it is harder so after about 2 minutes wrap in plastic and allow it to rest for 20 minutes. Repeat once or twice until the dough feels smooth and elastic. Then allow to rest for another 20 minutes.
- Cut the ball into 4 separate pieces and run through the pasta roller, starting on the widest setting. Remember to flour each sheet enough so they do not stick to each other.
- Once the dough has been cut either boil it immediately, store in the fridge for 2-3 days or freeze in nests on parchment paper- transferring to a ziplock bag after about an hour.