- 1 medium eggplant
- 1 can whole san marzano tomatoes
- 1 onion
- 3 cloves of garlic
- bunch of basil
- fresh grated parmesan
- salt & pepper
- 1 lb fresh pasta
- Chop the eggplant and onion, add 2 cloves of garlic and coat with OO salt & pepper. Roast at 350˚ for about an hour.
- In a small saucepan heat tomatoes, garlic and basil. Bring to a boil then reduce to a simmer until the eggplant is ready.
- When the eggplant is ready, add to the saucepan and puree.
- Bring pot of water to a boil, add salt and then fresh pasta. Drain with a tongues and add to sauce. Stir well until the pasta and the sauce become on thing. Top with freshly grated parmesan.